If you have misplaced your smartphone, use your Smart Activity Tracker AM 1700/1703/1704 to find it: go to the "Functions" menu of your tracker and press the icon of a smartphone with a loupe. If your smartphone and your tracker are paired, your smartphone starts to ring, so you can find it easily. Please note: for a working Bluetooth connection Bleutooth must be activated and your smartphone and tracker must be within a 10 m range of each other. So you may have to change your position while you are searching.
Articles in this section
- How can I change the clock face / time and date format on my Smart Activity Tracker AM 1700/1703/1704?
- How do I use smart notifications?
- How do I use sport modes?
- How do I set an alarm on the Smart Activity Tracker AM 1700/1703/1704?
- How can I set reminders?
- What is the inactivity alert and where can I find it?
- How does the Find my Phone function work?