The Smart Activity Tracker AM 1700/1703/1704 measures the steps you take (steps), the distance you cover (km or mi), the calories you burn (kcal) and your average pulse in 10-minute-intervalls (bpm). It also tracks your sleep (evaluation only in your FITvigo app).
Articles in this section
- What data does the Smart Activity Tracker AM 1700/1703/1704 measure?
- How can I view the individual activity, pulse and sleep data of the Smart Activity Tracker AM 1700/1703/1704 in the FITvigo app?
- What do the trend curves and bars in the graph (diagram) show?
- How is the covered distance calculated if I do not enter a stride length in the FITvigo app?
- How do I measure my pulse?
- Why can't I see the pulse value that I just manually measured on the tracker in my FITvigo app?
- How can I activate the sleep mode on my Smart Activity Tracker AM 1700/1703/1704?
- I have done a midday nap - why don't I see it in the FITvigo app?