In order to eliminate possible faulty data, the app always collects your pulse values over ten minutes and calculates your average pulse for those ten minutes. Your current manual pulse measurement therefore can only be shown directly on your tracker, but the app will of course take it into account for the calculation of your current 10-minute-intervall.
Articles in this section
- What data does the Smart Activity Tracker AM 1700/1703/1704 measure?
- How can I view the individual activity, pulse and sleep data of the Smart Activity Tracker AM 1700/1703/1704 in the FITvigo app?
- What do the trend curves and bars in the graph (diagram) show?
- How is the covered distance calculated if I do not enter a stride length in the FITvigo app?
- How do I measure my pulse?
- Why can't I see the pulse value that I just manually measured on the tracker in my FITvigo app?
- How can I activate the sleep mode on my Smart Activity Tracker AM 1700/1703/1704?
- I have done a midday nap - why don't I see it in the FITvigo app?