Your pulse is measured regularly and automatically - and your average pulse is transferred in 10-minute-intervals to your FITvigo app. It is also possible to do a manual pulse measurement: tap on the display of your Smart Activity Tracker AM 1700/1703/1704 till you see the pulse-icon (heart with pulse line) and wait a moment. After a short time your current pulse will appear on the tracker display.
Articles in this section
- My tracked data doesn’t seem to be 100% correct
- What data does the Smart Activity Tracker AM 1700/1703/1704 measure?
- How can I view the individual activity, pulse and sleep data of the Smart Activity Tracker AM 1700/1703/1704 in the FITvigo app?
- What do the trend curves and bars in the graph (diagram) show?
- How is the covered distance calculated if I do not enter a stride length in the FITvigo app?
- How do I measure my pulse?
- Why can't I see the pulse value, which I just manually measured on the tracker, in my FITvigo app?
- How can I activate the sleep mode on my Smart Activity Tracker AM 1700/1703/1704?
- I have done a midday nap - why don't I see it in the FITvigo app?