If your Smart Activity Tracker AM 1700/1703/1704 tracks less than 100 steps in one hour between 9 am and 8 pm, the tracker will remind you to move by vibrating and showing you the inactivity-icon (a sitting person and a clock). This feature works automatically, therefore you don't need to activate/set it.
Articles in this section
- How can I change the clock face / time and date format on my Smart Activity Tracker AM 1700/1703/1704?
- How do I use smart notifications?
- How do I use sport modes?
- How do I set an alarm on the Smart Activity Tracker AM 1700/1703/1704?
- How can I set reminders?
- What is the inactivity alert and where can I find it?
- How does the Find my Phone function work?