If you have installed S-Health on your smartphone, your data will be synchronised with S-Health after you accept. If you have not installed S-Health, you can synchronise your data with Google Fit. It is not possible to change this priority setting.
Articles in this section
- What is athlete mode?
- Can I share my data?
- What products/devices can I connect to the FITvigo app?
- How can I manually enter data into the FITvigo app?
- What do habits mean?
- How many habits can I accept at the same time?
- What do the coloured areas in the overview of my measured values mean?
- What do the changes from VIGO in the FITvigo app mean?
- When will my data be synchronised with Google Fit and with S-Health?
- Can I connect several products at the same time to the FITvigo app?