As soon as an activity tracker is connected to the FITvigo app, data from Apple Health are no longer used, rather the detected values of the activity tracker are used. In addition, the measured values, if set, are synchronised with Apple Health.
Articles in this section
- How do I set the progress notifications for my tasks/habits?
- What is athlete mode?
- What do the changes of GODY in the FITvigo app mean?
- Can I share my data?
- What products/devices can I connect to the FITvigo app?
- How can I manually enter data into the FITvigo app?
- What do habits mean?
- How many habits can I accept at the same time?
- What do the coloured areas in the overview of my measured values mean?
- Can I connect several products at the same time to the FITvigo app?