You can store data via Bluetooth transfer with a product from the FITvigo program in the app as well as manually enter measurements (such as the blood pressure value that your doctor measured with you) into the FITvigo app. So that you can manually enter data, you must previously have paired a device of the corresponding product group with the FITvigo app.
Articles in this section
- What is athlete mode?
- What do the changes from VIGO in the FITvigo app mean?
- Can I share my data?
- What products/devices can I connect to the FITvigo app?
- How can I manually enter data into the FITvigo app?
- What do habits mean?
- How many habits can I accept at the same time?
- What do the coloured areas in the overview of my measured values mean?
- Can I connect several products at the same time to the FITvigo app?
- What happens to data from Apple Health when I connect an activity tracker to the FITvigo app?