The company Samsung has decided that the Samsung app "S-Health" will not support data exchange with third-party apps any more, starting September 1st 2018. Unfortunately the synchronisation between the FITvigo app and Samsung S-Health (version 6 and newer) is therefore no longer possible.
Articles in this section
- How do I set the progress notifications for my tasks/habits?
- Why doesn't my data get synced with Samsung S-Health any more?
- What is athlete mode?
- Can I share my data?
- What products/devices can I connect to the FITvigo app?
- How can I manually enter data into the FITvigo app?
- What do habits mean?
- How many habits can I accept at the same time?
- What do the coloured areas in the overview of my measured values mean?
- What do the changes of GODY in the FITvigo app mean?