Every Smart Activity Tracker of the 1800-series has its own individual Bluetooth number, consisting of four digits. It is possible that your tracker will be shown as "Bracelet xxxx" (xxxx = individual Bluetooth number) in your FITvigo app and/or in your Bluetooth settings during pairing. If you want you can also check this Bluetooth number on your tracker: go to the "Functions" menu on your tracker, tap till you get to the info-icon (a small "i" in a circle), tap on the icon and hold it till the device info appears. At the top you can find the four-digit Bluetooth number. It will also appear briefly on the welcome screen each time the tracker is (re)started.
Articles in this section
- I am shown "Bracelet xxxx" - what is that?
- In my FITvigo app and/or in my Bluetooth settings my Smart Activity Tracker AM 1800/1801 is not shown under this name during pairing - why?
- My Smart Activity Tracker AM 1800/1801 is not paired to my FITvigo app anymore and I want to pair it again - why doesn't it work (anymore)?
- I want to unpair my Smart Activity Tracker AM 1800/1801 from my FITvigo app - how does that work?
- How do I connect my Smart Activity Tracker AM 1800/1801 to the FITvigo app?