If you grant permission to access your notifications and/or sms to the FITvigo app, your Smart Activity Tracker AM 1800/1801 will show incoming messages and notifications from your smartphone and it will vibrate to notify you. In addition an envelope-icon will appear at the top of the main screen of your tracker.
Reading the message:
- Go to the "Message" menu on the tracker, read through your messages by tapping on the display.
Deleting a message:
- Go to the message you want to delete and press on the display till the tracker vibrates to confirm the deletion.
- Only text can be displayed.
- After you have read all new messages, the envelope-icon will disappear from the main screen.
- If and which messenger-notifications and messages are shown on your tracker depends on the settings of your phone and the permissions you grant FITvigo.
If you also granted permission to access your calls, they will be displayed on your AM 1800/1801 as well:
- Next to the receiver-icon you can see the number of the caller and the tracker vibrates.
- If you now press on the display and hold, you can reject the call remotely from your tracker.
In general you can enable or disable calls / SMS / all other notifications that appear as a push notification on your smartphone in the FITvigo app. A seperate selection / enablement of the individual messenger services (E-Mail, WhatsApp, Facebook etc.) is unfortunately not possible.